We accept HSA Healthcare and Flexible spending accounts. We also offer military and student discounts with a valid ID.
Conditions are typically resolved in 6 to 10 visits.
Please allow up to 60 minutes for your initial visit to KC North Spine & Joint Center, which includes:
1. Registration – New Patient Paperwork can be downloaded & filled out ahead of time here.
2. History of your complaint and any concerns you may have
3. Physical exam – including orthopedic and neurological tests, and assessment of muscle and joint function, posture, and range of motion
4. Plan – discussion of your diagnosis and how we can work together to get you better in the shortest time possible
5. Treatment – which may include stretches, soft tissue therapy (such as instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization or Active Release Technique), rehabilitation exercises, therapeutic modalities, spinal manipulation or mobilization, and/or functional home activities.